Get the best of both worlds with the freedom and agility of a tablet and full PC performance. Backed by hardened security the HP Elite x2 delivers the performance and versatility you need while protecting your assets.
Meticulously crafted to exacting standards, this detachable PC is sophisticated in looks and performance. Enjoy exceptional productivity, the versatility of an x2, and enterprise-friendly features.
Communicate clearly with amazing audio and advanced video conferencing using a world-facing microphone for enhanced noise cancellation.
Power through your day with Windows 10 Pro and the powerful security, collaboration and connectivity features from HP.
Malware is evolving rapidly and traditional antivirus can’t always recognize new attacks. Protect your PC against never-before-seen attacks with HP Sure Sense, which uses deep learning AI to provide exceptional protection against advanced malware.
Pair your HP Elite x2 G4 with the sleek, sophisticated, detachable HP Elite x2 G4 Collaboration Keyboard for complete content creation and one-touch collaboration features.
Get gigabit speed Wi-Fi® with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax).
Firmware attacks can completely devastate your PC. Stay protected with HP’s self-healing BIOS – HP Sure Start Gen5 automatically recovers the BIOS from malware, rootkits, or corruption.
Keep your critical applications and processes running even if malware tries to shut them down with the self-healing protection of HP Sure Run.
Help protect your PC from websites and read only Microsoft Office and PDF attachments with embedded malware, ransomware, or viruses with hardware-enforced security from HP Sure Click.
- Operating system
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 16 GB LPDDR3-2133 SDRAM (onboard)
- Internal Storage
- 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD
- Processor family
- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processord7
- Intel® Core™ i5-8365U processor with Intel® UHD Graphics 620 Graphics (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 4.1 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)
- Starting at 1.17 kg (tablet with keyboard)
- Weight note (metric)
- Weight will vary by configuration.
- 13″ diagonal 3Kx2K IPS WLED-backlit touch screen, 450 nits, 72% NTSC (3000 x 2000)
- Display size (diagonal)
- Graphics (integrated)
- Intel® UHD Graphics 620
- Battery type
- HP Long Life 2-cell, 47 Wh Li-ion polymer
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 28.93 x 22.19 x 1.42 cm (tablet with keyboard)
- 8 MP camera (rear-facing)
- Pointing device
- Clickpad with multi-touch gesture support
- Audio features
- Bang & Olufsen, dual stereo speakers, 3 multi array microphone
- 2 USB 3.1 Type-C™ with Thunderbolt™ support; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 1 (Power delivery, DisplayPort™); 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Intel® AX200 Wi-Fi 6 (2×2) and Bluetooth® 5 Combo, vPro™; Intel® XMM™ 7360 LTE-Advanced Cat 9
- Expansion slots
- 1 nano SIM
- Security management
- Absolute persistence module; HP DriveLock and Automatic DriveLock; HP Fingerprint Sensor; HP Secure Erase; Power-on authentication; Preboot authentication; TPM 2.0 embedded security chip shipped with Windows 10 (Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified); HP Sure Click; Windows Defender; HP Sure Start Gen5; HP Sure Run Gen2; HP Sure Recover Gen2; HP BIOSphere Gen5; HP Client Security Gen5; HP Sure Sensed41
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- 3 years standard parts, labor and on-site limited warranty (3-3-3), depending on country (upgrades available). 1 year limited warranty on primary battery.