ONEPLUS 5T 6.0 " 4G Smartphone ( 6G + 64GB 20 MP 16MP Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 3300mAh)
- Vendor:Halley38 Electronics
- Category: Best Deals, Clearance Sale, Daily Deals, Exclusive Offers, OnePlus, Smartphones, Top Brands, Top Choices, Trending
|Hardware Platform|| |
Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
|CPU Cores|| |
|Memory Type|| |
|Memory Card Type|| |
Micro SD card
|Max External Memory Capacity|| |
|Fingerprint Recognition|| |
|GPS & Sensors|| |
|Charging Feature|| |
|Battery Charging Specification||5V*4A|
|Bluetooth Version|| |
3G-B8 (900 GSM),
3G-B4(1700/2100 AWS 1),
|Bulb Type|| |
|Back Camera|| |
|Front Camera|| |
|Back Camera Aperture|| |
F / 1.7
|Camera Sensor Brand|| |
|Front Camara Aperture|| |
F / 2.0
|Video Frame Rate (FPS)|| |
|Camera Function|| |
White Balance Settings,
Digital image Stabilization,
Optical Image Stabilization (OIS),
|Pixel Size (μm)||1.12|
|Sales Status|| |
|Back Material|| |
|Popular Country|| |
|Sub Categories|| |
|SIM Card Slot|| |
|Screen Resolution|| |
|Screen Size (inch)|| |
|Screen Type|| |
|Display Ratio|| |
|Screen Brand|| |
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||401|
|Supported Operating Systems|| |
|Default App Store|| |
Restrictions:Coupon Not Applicable. Promotional Rewards Not Applicable
All You Need To Know about 4G Cell Phones
For more info about LTE(4G) networks supported operators in your countries please check:
European Countries and Areas
Other Countries and Areas
For more info about UMTS(3G) networks supported operators in your countries please check
If the Internet cannot be accessed after inserting the SIM Card, first confirm that you have Internet then go to Setting->Networks->SIM cards->Access Point Name (APN).
For further details, please contact your network carrier. Thank you. Android Phones FAQ
- Q: What operating system do your Android phones use? A: Most of our Android phones use Android 4.2 and above, a high-speed operating system created by Google that allows you to use a fantastic range of applications developed by Google and by third parties.
- Q: Will these phones work in my country with my SIM card? A: All of our Android phones are at least quad band, meaning they are unlocked for worldwide use for GSM network . For 3G & 4G, Please confirm with your network provider or carrier that your local network frequency band compatibile with this item,Please check the product specifications for 3G & 4G band information
- Q: Can I use these phones to watch YouTube videos? A: All of our Android phones support video viewing, meaning you will be able to watch YouTube videos wherever and whenever you like as long as you're connected to the Internet. Android is compatible with the Adobe Flash Media Player, meaning that unlike the iPhone, your phone will be able to play Flash games and videos from thousands of sites all over the world.
- Q: Do your Android phones support Wi-Fi (wireless) internet? A: All our Android phones support Wi-Fi internet. Several of them also have WAP and GPRS capability for easy internet access wherever you are. Please check the product specifications for more details.
- Q: Do your Android phones support GPS? A: Most of our Android phones come with GPS support, meaning you'll be able to use GPS-powered maps such as Google Maps. You can view the product description and specifications to find out more.
- Q: Do your Android phones support Skype? A: Most of our Android phones are Skype-compatible, so you can install the program and chat with friends, family and colleagues while on the go.
- Q: What languages do your Android phones support? A: Our Android phones support a wide range of languages, including English, Spanish, German, French, Portugese, Russian and Chinese. Most of them support 20 different languages or more, so check the phone's specifications to see if the language you need is supported.
- Q: What is the resolution of the phone's screen ? A: The screen resolution on our Android phones varies, but is always stated in the product description and specifications.
- Q: The product description says this phone is dual SIM, so can I just use one SIM card? A: Dual-SIM Androids, meaning the phone can hold two SIM cards at once , and the two SIM cards standby at the same time which allowing you to use two different numbers or even payment plans. However, you'll have no problem using just one SIM card on a dual-SIM phone.